Hey! Pay attention. There’s some things you need to know. This is you from a decade in the future talking to you and I know you know about Quantum Physics and that this is possible…
- Just create. Don’t worry about what others are thinking about what you’re creating. It’s a conversation between you and you; it doesn’t involve them. Paint, draw, write, explore. Try it all. This is how you find your inner peace. It’s how you balance and center. It’s how you love you.
- Remember that art is play time. This isn’t work and you don’t need to get all in your head about how wrong it is. Look at Picasso, and all his followers! This is time to let go; time to paint mud pies, if that’s what you want to paint today.
- That new journal won’t become great without YOU. You’re the one who makes it awesome with your musings, scribbles, sketches, and Sophisticated Sticks as you document the stuff going on around you. Don’t worry about “ruining it.” You can’t. Because it’s a representation of your experiences and observations. The only way to “ruin it” is to leave it blank.
- Put your emotions into your paintings. The same way that you program rocks; program your paintings. Insert those unspoken undercurrents between the layers of reality, on the quantum level. Do it on purpose.
- Explore. Go looking for new ways to do old things. Refuse to follow what everyone else is doing. Look for problems reported by the old Masters and try to solve those problems.
PS: I’m blogging along with Effy Wild in April. If you’d like to join the facebook group to read the rules, go here: